Hi, I have submitted a learning code with the ID 7801961. The code is mainly to check if my preprocessed data (generated from the preprocessing docker) exists and accessible at the train docker. The reprocessing Docker was kept stable, and the train docker only checks if the files exist using ls commands therefore it should take a few moments to execute. So far the submitted code have been running for a bit over an hour and the status has been set to EVALUATION_IN_PROGRESS but no log files, or email notifications have been issued so far. I have canceled the submission but it is still in the same state. I hope that if this is an error in the system it wouldn't be calculated from the training quota. also when trying to pass the same submission into the express lane ( ID = 7802027), it returned with a fail message due to an error in the train docker image name in the link file. I would like know if this kind of error will not be calculated in the our time quota

Created by wissam Baddar wbaddar
Dear Wissam, Only submissions to the training queue count towards your time quota, which means that activity in the express lane is not deducted from the time quota. INVALID submissions to the leader board are also not deducted from the time quota. Best, Thomas
Thank you Thomas, I hope that that the time where the submission ID 7801961 was stuck will not be calculated from the quota.
Dear Wissam, Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience. I want to discuss this question with others internally, and will give you an answer as soon as possible. Best, Thomas

Learning submission stuck , EVALUATION_IN_PROGRESS with no logs (and time quota question) page is loading…