Hello, I have the same problem as already discussed here. My submission ID is 7834403, the container does not work and has pending "Cancel Requested" status for hours. I had this before for some time, but never this long. What should we do in such cases, write you here to force it stop and ask not to count it in the time quota? I also have an impression that a container with pending "Cancel Requested" status prevents next submissions from working properly, can it be linked? Thanks

Created by Yaroslav Nikulin (Therapixel) ynikulin
Dear Yaroslav, Apologies for the delay in response. It says that there was a failure with your submission and that Log files were sent. I would recommend you looking at your log files, and if there is no updates on your log file (File history) then it is stuck. Otherwise, the submission is not stuck but just taking a longer time to run. I don't think that if a submission is marked "Cancel Requested" will cause next submissions from working properly. Best, Thomas

EVALUATION_IN_PROGRESS stuck and pending "Cancel Requested" - what to do? page is loading…