Hi. When I submit as part of a team, my account has a conflicting submission. Could you solve this problem? I submitted my submission file to the training lane, one time, by mistake in order to submit it to the express lane and I have submitted to express lane as individual many times.

Created by MinHwan Yu minhwan90
Dear David, Apologies for the delay in response. I see that you have submitted as an individual again. Please cancel your submission and I will delete all the submissions you have made to the training queue. Best, Thomas
Hi, I currently face the same issue that I made a 5 minute lasting submission as an individual to check something without knowing that this would prohibit me from submitting as a team. Could you please invalidate this submission?
Thanks your help, Thomas!
Dear MinHwan, Apologies for the delay in response. I have removed your individual submissions to the training lane so you can submit as a team to the training lane. However, I have not removed your submissions to the express lanes, as you have quite a few submissions to those lanes. Best, Thomas
@thomas.yu Hi Thomas. Could you invalidate my individual submissions? and resolve conflicting submission?
I solve this problem. refer: [Conflicting Problem](https://www.synapse.org/#!Synapse:syn4224222/discussion/threadId=1209)

Submission in team : has a conflicting submission page is loading…