i am really confused at this sentence. i already submitted a scoring submission yes today. but obviously i didn't receive the score yet, as it is expected to come on Saturday night. then : 1. I can submit still 3 more times? or I can submit only 2 times? to be frank, the version i submitted contains at least 50 bugs and i just realized that there are actually more than 1 images for each breast. but to be good citizen, i still submitted to meet the original deadline. 2. is the deadline still 23rd? because **sometimes, right after i used all scoring submissions, i receive an email that the deadline is extended, but no more quota. ** other times, **i save all submission quota, and then learn that all others have 3 more submissions, they have 6 but i have 3. ** 3. do you mean another 336 hours are given? that means that at least it will be extended for a week then, right?

Created by Yuanfang Guan ???? yuanfang.guan
> i am really confused at this sentence. Yes, the sentence can be confusing. It is meant to say the following: In Round 1 we will not cut off a training submission just because you have used 336 hours of server time. We will increase the limit two fold (to 672 hours). (In fact we have not cut off any training submissions on the non-express lane queue due to time consumed, so this probably won't change anything.) Further the limit to each of the two sub-challenge *scoring* submission queues is doubled, from three to six. > I can submit still 3 more times? or I can submit only 2 times? You can submit a total of six times, to each sub-challenge submission queue, in round 1. > is the deadline still 23rd? Yes, and we hope it's clear that this is the deadline both for training and for scoring submissions. > do you mean another 336 hours are given? that means that at least it will be extended for a week then, right? No, this is reference to server time, not calendar time. There is no plan to change the published calendar dates for the challenge. > did you change anything? There is no evidence of any problem with the output directory. We have had numerous scoring submissions processed (including yours: 7873586) without error. We have not changed anything in this regard. I hope this answer is of some help.
Dear Yuanfang, Apologies for the inconvenience. Unfortunately, I do not know the underlying code to the docker agent, which is separate from my scoring harness. I have forwarded the issue to other challenge organizers and hopefully they can get back to you as soon as possible. Best, Thomas
i don't know, i will have to try to know, and it takes a day to try, and if successful, i will waste 1/3 of my submission quota. what do you do in my place? let me ask you this way, did you change anything? e.g. remount the /output dir? otherwise, things will not fix by itself.
Dear Yuanfang, Apologies for the delay in response. This submission has been made invalid. Are there still issues with the directory not being mounted? I will have the other challenge organizers answer your other questions. Best, Thomas
update: i waited a WHOLE day waiting for scoring, and in the end it tells me there is no directory output mounted? can you please check on that?   1. can you please also CONFIRM this doesn't count for 1 of my submission quota? because this is **obviously not my mistake**, that output is not even mounted....   2. can you please just cancel this submission, instead of submit on behalf of me? because now i am going to use the three submissions in a different way thanks a ton.   submission ID 7848348

clarification on 'the teams can continue to train their model for up to 336 hours and score it 3 more times.' page is loading…