Hi... I wanted to check that,my prediction code interfaces correctly with the server, so I submitted the prediction docker to the sub challenge 1 scoring express lane . I have the following problems 1- my team members got a confirmation mail but i didn't, the i received an email that an eror occured. I updated the code and submitted it again, and the same thing happens i get no confirmation mail. 2- non of the team members can check the status of the submission nor the submission, and the confirmation mail they got doesn't have the link the submission status/logs oike in the training stage. 3- it has been more than 12 hours since the submission and non of us have any clue about the status, or if there is a problem. Uppon the confirmation that the submission works correctly eith the server with errors we plan to submit our submission file, but this long delay with no status update is halting our progress... can we please know if the submission have been correctly submitted or not?

Created by wissam Baddar wbaddar
Dear Wissam, We are currently working on wiki pages where you can track the status of your submissions to the SC1, SC2 express lanes. Furthermore, there is another issue to return logs when you submit to the SC1 or SC2 express lanes, currently this has not been implemented. Apologies for the inconvenience. Best, Thomas
Dear Thomas, 1- Please note that I didn't send any training submission to the express lane since 12/06/2016 01:05:35AM 2- The issue still exists, I submitted a docker to SC1 express lane I didn't receive any confirmation, but my team mates received the email below (at the end of the text). 3- in training dockers we usually received access to the log files and the submission status (the table in the time quota area), but when submitting to the SC1 express lane we don't even get informed with the submission ID, nor how to monitor our submission status, is there something wrong or is this usual? ----------------------------------- Team member email content ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hello, wissam Baddar (wbaddar) has created a submission to The Digital Mammography DREAM Challenge on behalf of IVYCAD-KAIST. For further information please visit the challenge page. Sincerely, Synapse Administration ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Wissam, Apologies for the delay in response. Are you still having this issue? We have been having issues with having emails sent out. Could you by any chance copy and paste the an example email? I see that you have made submissions to the training express lane and sc1 express lane today. The training was successful, however the sc1 express lane submissions were invalid. Best, Thomas

Scoring express lane no confirmation email or status update page is loading…