Hi, I have tried to submit a model in the express lane by chaining the code given for the caffe docker example (which was initially running perfectly) and I get the following error: {"message":"invalid header field value \"oci runtime error: container_linux.go:247: starting container process caused \\\"exec: \\\\\\\"/train.sh\\\\\\\": stat /train.sh: no such file or directory\\\"\\n\""} Any idea on what could be a possible reason for that? Thanks!

Created by Anamaria Vizitiu Anamaria
I managed to find the bugin my code. Thanks for your answer. Anamaria
Hi Anamaria, When submitting to the training Express/Challenge Lane, can you check the following items: - your container contains the script `/train.sh` with 770 permissions - `/train.sh` starts with `#!/bin/sh` Thanks!
Hi Thomas, I have two different pipelines: one that uses the original code given for caffe which, as you mentioned, runs perfectly, and a second one that I was not able to make it run because of the aforementioned error. Thanks, Anamaria
Dear Anamaria, Are you still having this issue? I see that you have been able to make submissions after you made this post and they were able to run without this error that you encountered. Best, Thomas

Submission failed in the express lane page is loading…