can you please check that i didn't mistakenly submit to the real sc1 lane? i cannot remember exactly which one i clicked. this was this morning. thanks a ton,

Created by Yuanfang Guan ???? yuanfang.guan
Submission 7900881 has been stopped and marked INVALID in Synapse so as not to count towards your per-round quota. To track your inference submissions, please see the new section "Inference Submission Dashboards" near the bottom of this page: https://www.synapse.org/#!Synapse:syn4224222/wiki/401759
@brucehoff ok. this one in sc2 scoring had a endless-loop, 7900881, please terminate.
Please see the new section "Inference Submission Dashboards" near the bottom of this page: https://www.synapse.org/#!Synapse:syn4224222/wiki/401759

Unlike the training express lane, I can not check the status (VALIDATED, ...., ACCEPTED) in SC1 and SC2 express lane in real time. Also, unlike training, the speed of entering the queue seems to be quite slow. I would like to be able to check real lane status. I have to wait forever without knowing anything.
>The new tables show the submission IDs for your submissions to the express lane inference queues. super! your job is definitely not someone taking regular salary can do you can also add in the real lane status, as it takes you 2 seconds.
@brucehoff Thanks very much for your prompt answers.
> Actually, I am referring to the job submitted to the SC1 express lane. Not the real SC1 score lane. yes, I understood the original question. The backlog of scoring/inference express lane submissions has now been dramatically reduced. > i haven't figured out how to get the submission id, For the training submissions we email the ID to you when we start running it. For scoring submissions we have not yet done this but clearly should do so, to facilitate discussions around specific submissions. UPDATE: Please see the two new dashboards at the bottom of this page: https://www.synapse.org/#!Synapse:syn4224222/wiki/409764   The new tables show the submission IDs for your submissions to the express lane inference queues.
@yuanfang.guan thanks for your reply. I am also waiting for the replies from the administrators. As for the submission ID, I just directly pasted the syn ID associated with the the submission txt file. Not sure if that is a correct way to do.
@brucehoff Thanks for the reply. Actually, I am referring to the job submitted to the SC1 **express lane**. Not the real SC1 score lane. I just want to make sure my inference docker image works well before I officially submit it to the real SC1 score lane.
@darrylbobo: You ask: > I submit a job to SC1 express lane, but I didn't receive any response. What kind of response should I expect to receive? When the job completes and is scored you will receive an email notification, including the score for your predictions. The submission queue had developed a backlog and is being cleared out now.
>I ran into the same situation as you. Did you figure out how to track the job status submitted to the inference express lane? Thanks very much for your time and answer.   i email thomas yu whenever i forget what i submitted thomas.yu@synapse.org   actually i need to email him every day, as i already completely lost what i have been doing for this challenge. i thought with the time he replying my emails, he would have already implemented the track table three times.....   actually for so many years now i haven't figured out how to get the submission id, so if you figured it out, you can tell me that.
@thomas.yu @brucehoff Hi, Thomas, and Bruce, I submit a job to SC1 express lane, but I didn't receive any response. What kind of response should I expect to receive? And where should I track the status of the job? Still in the dashboard in section "model training express lane"? The submission file ID is: syn7899034 Thanks for your answer. Hi, @yuanfang.guan I ran into the same situation as you. Did you figure out how to track the job status submitted to the inference express lane? Thanks very much for your time and answer.
You can also check using synapse clients.
i didn't get any response. just please email me. but it is so annoying, without a track, as i didn't figure out why no response, i directly submitted something to some real lane. and now i cannot remember at all what i submitted. anyway.
Dear Yuanfang, I see that you submitted to the sc1 express lane this morning. Did you end up getting a response? It is marked as INVALID. Best, Thomas

i submitted to sc1 scoring express lane (i think) but never received any response page is loading…