Is there any way to get an ETA for getting out of validated status for training? My submission has been stuck there since 12/19. Should we assume any training model that hasn't started running yet won't run before the deadline? Will the scoring queue be open past the 23rd to accommodate for delays in training? Thanks.

Created by David Gutman davecg
Hi David, > Will the scoring queue be open past the 23rd to accommodate for delays in training? Submissions will stop being accepted past Dec 23rd. However, inference submissions sent on time will continue to be evaluated until we can no longer delay the update of the servers (the week between Round 1 and 2 was planned to maintain the servers).
I have submitted my models as Team submission from the beginning of the Round 1. Why is the status even after 2 days remain Validated in the express lane? Now, I have sent cancel request to the express lane except the last model.
@thomas.yu Is there any way to give us a sense if our training submissions will start running before the deadline? My submission ID is 7883895. Thank you for the help - if it looks unlikely I will just try to submit something using my previous model.
I have cancelled all the training submissions. I do not know where is wrong. And the status turns into CLOSED STOPPED UPON REQUEST . I submitted many as an individual. But the jobs are all finished. So I can not submit as a team1?
Dear all, Apologies for the delay, there are many machines running your training submissions, but there are many submissions that are being processed right now. @wentao If you have submitted as an individual, you will not be able to submit as a team. How many submissions have you made as an individual? Best, Thomas
I am meeting the same problem now. I don't know how to do. The deadline is approaching. We really need some help. And I can not submit as a team. It displays "Has a conflicting submission".
I also have a model in Validated status for many hours. Moreover, the model was submitted to the Express training lane, and it is a prototype which performs very little processing. Similar models used to complete in minutes last week. Any clarification would be welcome. Thanks
I have my model in Validated status for more than a day. It is critical to understand the queue to make submission of the final model.

VALIDATED limbo page is loading…