Hi all, I previously contacted @thomas.yu and @dmchallengeit via Email, but Thomas have refered me to the discussion. We have submitted a model for scoring on SC1 (submission ID: 7877006) however an error failed with error logs that don't contain any STDERR in the logs, please not that the same model was submitted to the SC1 express lane with (ID: 7873307) and was completed sucessfully, it also runs with no errors on a local docker on the pilot dataset with no probelms. can you please verify that there was no problem on the server side, or at least can we get more logs? Logs: STDOUT: 2016-12-21 15:35:39 :: Extract Global Mass Features : 21274 STDERR: /sc1_infer.sh: line 8: 8 Aborted (core dumped) python ivykaist_combonet.py

Created by wissam Baddar wbaddar
@wbaddar: Submission 7877006 is currently running. Elsewhere you asked about removing round 1 submissions. Would you like this submission to continue to run or to be canceled?
We know of no problem with the server that processed your submission. The rest of the logs were lost when the Docker container was cleaned up from the server. I requeued the submission to see if the logs can be regenerated. Please understand that we can only reveal the logs if we can assure that they do not leak any information about the scoring data.

Submission Failed with no STDERR on SC1 but was successful locally and on SC1 Express lane page is loading…