list out of index at "PREDICTIONS_FILE", that means the prediction file is lost, maybe your disk is full again? Hello Yuanfang Guan ????, Sorry, but we were unable to process your submission to the Digital Mammography Prediction - Sub-Challenge 2. Please refer to the challenge instructions which can be found at https://www.synapse.org/#!Synapse:syn4224222/wiki/ and to the error message below: submission name: syn7887989 submission ID: 7904801 Traceback (most recent call last): File "challenge.py", line 222, in score score, message = conf.score_submission(syn, evaluation, submission) File "/home/ubuntu/DM-Challenge-Scoring/challenge_config.py", line 218, in score_submission synId = filter(lambda input: input.get('key', None) == "PREDICTIONS_FILE", status.annotations['stringAnnos'])[0] IndexError: list index out of range If you have questions, please ask on the forums at https://www.synapse.org/#!Synapse:syn4224222/discussion. Sincerely, DM Challenge Scoring Script

Created by Yuanfang Guan ???? yuanfang.guan
Dear all, Apologies for the error. We have fixed the issue. Thank you for your patience. Best, Thomas
I also have the same problem.
I also had the same problem or my submissions, I hope this is not a problem that can effect our scoring
Dear Peter, Apologies for the confusion. This does not mean there is something wrong with your predictions file. We are currently working on this problem. Best, Thomas
@fustbariclation no, the system has crashed. i can predict with 90% accuracy that the system will crash on the night of deadlines, LOL. i cannot be more happy, that my server is down tonight, making me impossible to submit, and **so are theirs**.
I've got a similar problem: ``` submission name: syn7899011 submission ID: 7905343 Traceback (most recent call last): File "challenge.py", line 222, in score score, message = conf.score_submission(syn, evaluation, submission) File "/home/ubuntu/DM-Challenge-Scoring/challenge_config.py", line 218, in score_submission synId = filter(lambda input: input.get('key', None) == "PREDICTIONS_FILE", status.annotations['stringAnnos'])[0] IndexError: list index out of range ``` It looks as if I might have got something wrong in the format of the predictions file - it would help if you could send me a copy so I can work out what the problem is.
@thomas.yu that's absolutely fine. take your time. i have anticipated system failure tonight.
Dear Yuanfang, We are looking into this issue now. We apologize for the inconvenience. Best, Thomas
This happened to me too (sub-challenge 1 and 2)

Exception while scoring submission to Digital Mammography Prediction - Sub-Challenge 2 page is loading…