I just got a few emails, all with the same error (see below). The "challenge.py" is not part of my code, so I'm assuming something is going terribly wrong with the synapse system. I'm pretty confident that my submissions to sub-challenge 1 produce a valid predictions.tsv file, since I was able to test them on the express lane and got confirmation from the synapse system. Anyone from the organization care to explain this? -jose ``` Traceback (most recent call last): File "challenge.py", line 222, in score score, message = conf.score_submission(syn, evaluation, submission) File "/home/ubuntu/DM-Challenge-Scoring/challenge_config.py", line 218, in score_submission synId = filter(lambda input: input.get('key', None) == "PREDICTIONS_FILE", status.annotations['stringAnnos'])[0] IndexError: list index out of range ```

Created by Jose Costa Pereira josecp
Dear Jose, We are looking into this issue now. We apologize for the inconvenience. Best, Thomas

Exception while scoring submission to Digital Mammography Prediction - Sub-Challenge 1 and 2 page is loading…