I know what I got wrong. On the 23rd, early on, I submitted my sub-challenge 2 entry, but the file name was wrong. When I corrected it, unfortunately, I did a global replace: echo -e "subjectId\tlaterality\tprediction" > /output/predictions.tsv So I had the wrong column heading for column 3. I waited six hours - I know the systems were down for a while during that period. I also made sure I checked half an hour before the competition closed. I only got the error message on the 25th. I was just hoping, in the circumstances, whether it would be possible to score the result anyway. Please, would that be possible? I was very pleased with the results that I was getting, so I think it would be worth-while, at least, to check it. Is there any chance of this?

Created by Peter Brooks fustbariclation
@yuanfang.guan Our goal is to treat all participants fairly and equally. To be clear, any submissions during round 2 are counted towards the round 2 quotas.
Hello Bruce Hoff, i found i accidentally processed the gold standard label wrongly, if i re-submit on the first or the second day of round 2, does it count in round 2 or round 1? i am fine with both way, but i just want to be treated the some way as peter thanks! Yuanfang Guan
> I was very pleased with the results that I was getting, so I think it would be worth-while, at least, to check it. Is there any chance of this? Yes, absolutely. Will you please correct the error in your code and resubmit it on the first day of round 2, only a few days from now? The system will automatically rerun your submission and, if your code works correctly, compute a score. Thank you.

Errors - is there any hope? page is loading…