Dear Bruce, @brucehoff Can I access the modelState file before the training submission completed? What if I cancel and terminate the current training, can I download the files inside /modelState? Thanks!

Created by Hao Du duhao
Yes. The other submissions running on the machine were from other challenge participants. It looks like they have now finished and 8022489 is running.
Dear Bruce, I have only this one submission running on the preprocessed data now...All other submissions have been completed or cancelled...
8022489 is waiting for other submissions to complete on the machine where your preprocessed data is cached.
Dear Bruce, @brucehoff Thanks for your assistance. It's working fine. Would you please help to check submission id: 8022489 ? It's been validated for 6 hours. If we cancel and resubmit it also stuck in ?validated?? Thanks for your time and patience.
> So if I cancel the training now, I will see the download link in Time quota right? I just deployed a change so that, regardless of why the submission stops running, the model will be uploaded and a link included in the email notification. If for any reason you find this doesn't work as expected please let us know.
I see. So if I cancel the training now, I will see the download link in Time quota right? Thanks for your patience.
> Can I access the modelState file before the training submission completed? No. > What if I cancel and terminate the current training, can I download the files inside /modelState? Yes.

Access modelState File page is loading…