Two of the images I submitted on January 15th are still in VALIDATED state (for around 3 days). Is this normal? The submission IDs are 8026488 and 8026572. Thanks.

Created by Zafer Aydin zaferaydin
Just wanted to update you on my "lead times". I had two submissions in "VALIDATED" state; one submitted on Jan-12, and the other on Jan-16. Both of them started running yesterday (Jan-19). Approximate lead times were 6.5 and 3 days, respectively.
Dear Bibo, There probably isn't a way to post an approximate waiting time, but there may be a way to post the amount of jobs to be waiting in line (I will check with other challenge organizers). But as Thomas says, the worst scenario is that it would take up to 2 weeks. Thanks in advance for your patience. Best, Thomas
Thanks, @tschaffter. I have finished several small submissions during the first week of the second round. Just didn't expect this traffic jam came so suddenly, and so much earlier than 1st round.
Hi Bibo, The thread that I included in my previous answer says that in the worst case scenario that could be up to 2 weeks (hopefully this will never be the case but that's the theory). There is also a tip that you can use to get a chance to run your submission sooner.
@tschaffter, thanks for replying. But Jose Costa Pereira claimed "6 days". I am just wondering if there is any way you can post an approximate waiting time, or post how many jobs are waiting in line?
Hi Zafer, Waiting for 3 days to have your submission started could be normal depending on the activity of the participants. See also this [thread](https://www.synapse.org/#!Synapse:syn4224222/discussion/threadId=1497&replyId=9762). Thanks!
Same here. Stuck in VALIDATED status for more than one day. Based on your experience, I need to wait even longer. @thomas.yu, can you help check this is just because the server is too busy? Thanks
I have the same issue... One of them in "VALIDATED" state for 6 days now.

Submissions waiting in VALIDATED STATE page is loading…