Hello, This is my first post here. Congratulation to the organizing team for this great challenge. The processing structure to use confidential data is awesome. This is a great idea and implementation for future deep learning development in medical imaging. My inference code finally scored in express lane SC1 (SubmissionId = 8071467). But when I submit the same code in leaderboard SC1 scoring (SubmissionId = 8070025), I got a NO_PREDICTION_OUTPUT error. I understand there is no logfile in leaderboard scoring. I received by email the partial log : STDERR: use_plugin(plugin, kind=func) STDERR: File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/skimage/io/_plugins/plugin.py", line 145, in use STDERR: _load(name) STDERR: File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/skimage/io/_plugins/plugin.py", line 211, in _load STDERR: fromlist=[modname]) STDERR: File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/skimage/io/_plugins/matplotlib_plugin.py", line 1, in STDERR: import matplotlib.pyplot as plt STDERR: File "/usr/lib/pymodules/python2.7/matplotlib/__init__.py", line 965, in STDERR: rcParams = rc_params() STDERR: File "/usr/lib/pymodules/python2.7/matplotlib/__init__.py", line 874, in rc_params STDERR: fname = matplotlib_fname() STDERR: File "/usr/lib/pymodules/python2.7/matplotlib/__init__.py", line 742, in matplotlib_fname STDERR: configdir = _get_configdir() STDERR: File "/usr/lib/pymodules/python2.7/matplotlib/__init__.py", line 611, in _get_configdir STDERR: return _get_config_or_cache_dir(_get_xdg_config_dir()) STDERR: File "/usr/lib/pymodules/python2.7/matplotlib/__init__.py", line 588, in _get_config_or_cache_dir STDERR: return _create_tmp_config_dir() STDERR: File "/usr/lib/pymodules/python2.7/matplotlib/__init__.py", line 515, in _create_tmp_config_dir STDERR: tempdir = tempfile.gettempdir() STDERR: File "/usr/lib/python2.7/tempfile.py", line 269, in gettempdir STDERR: tempdir = _get_default_tempdir() STDERR: File "/usr/lib/python2.7/tempfile.py", line 212, in _get_default_tempdir STDERR: ("No usable temporary directory found in %s" % dirlist)) STDERR: IOError: [Errno 2] No usable temporary directory found in ['/tmp', '/var/tmp', '/usr/tmp', '/'] I don't understand what could be different (permission?, max usage?, file structure?) in the file system of the leaderboard SC1 compared to the express lane SC1. I guessed the only difference is the number of test cases. The partial log is pointing to : no usable temporary directory found. Is this error related to a maximum memory/file usage activated in leaderboard SC1 but not activated in express lane SC1 ? I have no good idea how to solve the problem and the leaderboard scoring is maxed at 3 so I don't have much margin for testing ... Thank you, Alexandre Cadrin-Chenevert

Created by Alexandre Cadrin-Chênevert alexandrecc
Hi Alexandre, The structure of directories is the same on the Express and Challenge Lane. Our [Cheat Sheet](https://www.synapse.org/#!Synapse:syn4224222/wiki/409763) may provide you with useful information regarding the file structure and the dataset. If it still doesn't help, let us know and we can investigate further. > The processing structure to use confidential data is awesome. This is a great idea and implementation for future deep learning development in medical imaging. Thanks!

Inference scored in express lane SC1 but no output file in leaderboard SC1 page is loading…