Hello, I tried to find the answer on the wiki but I didn't find it and I can't really assume for leaderboard scoring. In leaderboard SC2, can we assume a valid chronological sort related to examIndex for a specific subjectId ? And, can we assume the sorted examIndex will be presented sequentially in the images_crosswalk.tsv file for a specific subjectId ? ex. Exam to score : examIndex = 1 Last chronological exam : examIndex = 2 2nd last chronological exam : examIndex = 3 Xnd last chronological exam : examIndex = X+1 Thanks, Alexandre.

Created by Alexandre Cadrin-Chênevert alexandrecc
Hi Alexander, > In leaderboard SC2, can we assume a valid chronological sort related to examIndex for a specific subjectId ? The best answer that I can give you for your experiments is to systematically sort the rows of a table depending on your needs (e.g., sort the metadata table first by `subjectId` and then by `examIndex` in descending or ascending order). >And, can we assume the sorted examIndex will be presented sequentially in the images_crosswalk.tsv file for a specific subjectId ? >ex. >Exam to score : examIndex = 1 >Last chronological exam : examIndex = 2 >2nd last chronological exam : examIndex = 3 >Xnd last chronological exam : examIndex = X+1 According to the [Challenge Dictionary](https://www.synapse.org/#!Synapse:syn7214004), `examIndex` is "set to 1 for the first exam of the subject". The exam to predict for a given subject is the exam with the largest `examIndex` value. Thanks!

SC2 : chronological sort of previous exams ? page is loading…