Hi, How can my submissions be invalid, after the same repository was scored successfully on the corresponding submission express lane? If I can't trust the express lanes for validity of my submission, do I have any means to make sure my submission will go through? I am referring to syn8221972 for SC1 and syn8225241 for SC2. Thanks for your help. regards, Paul

Created by pjaeger
> How can my submissions be invalid, after the same repository was scored successfully on the corresponding submission express lane? There's a bug in your code. The bug wasn't revealed in the 'express lane.' The manifestation of your bug in submissions 8223116 and 8225435 is in the form of *duplicated* submissions. I.e., in the prediction file you created, for some you included two rows with two predictions. This is not allowed, as per the instructions under the heading "Predictions file" on this page: https://www.synapse.org/#!Synapse:syn4224222/wiki/401759. In submission 8225435 your code generated such duplicates for about 0.6% of the cases.
Hi Thomas, SC1: file number 8221972 got scored succesfully on the express-lane with submission ID 8221973, and was later reported invalid during submission in ID 8223116. SC2: file number 8225241 got scored succesfully on the express-lane with submission ID 8225245, and was later reported invalid during submission in ID 8225435. Thanks for looking into it. regards, Paul
Dear Paul, Please kindly post the invalid submission emails or the submission Ids that you received here so I can look further into it. Best, Thomas

Invalid submission after scoring on corresponding Express Lanes page is loading…