Hello, We have a question about the inference submission times. Our pipeline includes a preprocessing step before actually do the prediction. We tried submitting to the inference express lane in order to test the codes but it returned an error saying that the model exceeded the allotted time. We were just wondering if we directly submit to the inference lane and the code doesn't produce the predictions.tsv file because of some errors, will this submission still count as one of the three submissions? If so, could you please suggest a way that we could use to test our codes before submitting for scoring? Thank you very much in advance! Best, Yang

Created by Yang Yu yangyu
Hello @thomas.yu I'd like to ask in the same thread how much time do we have for scoring our models? I read in another thread that someone's submission was killed after 6 days of inference, should we take it (6 days) as max time? Thank you Yaroslav
Dear Yang, Invalid submissions do not count towards your quota of 3 submissions. My suggestion is to somehow make your code run in the allotted timeframe in the express lanes so that you can check if the prediction file generated is correctly formatted. Best, Tom

Inference submission times page is loading…