hi, @thomas.yu @tschaffter @brucehoff,   As you mentioned in the newsletter, we are allowed to submit two jobs for SC1 and SC2 for the validation round. However, the earlier submission of my two SC1 jobs: 960482 got restarted. I would like to know if it is due to a server issue?   Also, as you mentioned in the newsletter that " The submission considered for the ranking of each team will be ***the most recent (time of submission)*** inference method successfully scored", I want to make sure this restarted submission 960482 will be still counted as **the earlier submission** for SC1, even it will be finished after my other SC1 job.   Thanks.

Created by Bibo Shi darrylbobo
@brucehoff,     Just FYI, the restarted job 960482 is running but with a significant slower speed than its original submission. Approximately 30%~40% slower than before. Would be good to know in future what changed after the restart if you have time? Thanks.
@brucehoff Thanks for the quick reply. For the potential code problem, it may not due to my submitted code, right? Could be the other team's submission on the same server, right? But, I will keep tracking my job, in case there is any server issue in the future at the same progress.
There was indeed a server issue (possibly something in the submitted code that crashed the server), requiring 9604802 to be restarted. > The submission considered for the ranking of each team will be the most recent (time of submission) The **time of submission** (creation time) is prior to and independent of when the execution of the submission begins. Therefore it is unaffected by restarting a submission.

submission 9604802 restarted page is loading…