Hi All, I read about the challenge last week and was interested on working on it. But I have a few questions before we proceed. In the pilot data set, do they give information about the cancer state of the person? Can we still submit a solution if we come up with one? And would the discussion forum be active even though the competition has concluded? Thank you.

Created by Ashwin de Silva Ashwin1996
> I went through the excel sheet that included the metadata description and the parameters cancerL and cancerR account for the aforementioned information, right? Yes.
Thank you very much, Thomas! I'm a Biomedical Engineering undergraduate who comes from a medical imaging, machine learning and bio signal processing background. I have registered to the challenge and it allows me to download the pilot data set which has the 500 images. It would be great if you could let me know whether these images contain the information that the patient to whom that breast belong to had breast cancer (and it's stage). Is it included in the meta data set? I went through the excel sheet that included the metadata description and the parameters cancerL and cancerR account for the aforementioned information, right?
Hi Ashwin, The competitive phase of the challenge has ended. We are now working with a selection of teams who have qualified from the competitive phase to further improve the results. The Pilot Set is not public and can only be used in the context of the DM Challenge (see [Accessing Data](https://www.synapse.org/#!Synapse:syn4224222/wiki/401757)). > Can we still submit a solution if we come up with one? The IT infrastructure is closed for anyone who is not part of the collaborative phase (qualified participants from the competitive phase). You can share your method here but you won't be able to train or evaluate it against the challenge dataset. > And would the discussion forum be active even though the competition has concluded? This discussion forum is active and you are welcome to start new discussions. Thanks! Thomas

It says that they have chosen a winner from the challenge. Can a team still work on this and submit a solution? page is loading…