Hi. Ever since I got 'submission failed: Row id: 25 has been changed since last read. Please get the latest value for this row and then attempt to update it again.' email (this job was terminated), I haven't got any notification emails from synapse. I tried to run a docker that runs a really simple python program and it's hanging for more than a day. Thanks.

Created by Seung Wook Kim swkim
All: There's a small bug in the job display table that I think is causing a lot of confusion: When a job is "pending" then it shows as "Running" in this table. When you cancel it is appears to you that it is running for a long time until canceled but actually it never started running. We will update the display so it (correctly) shows your job as Pending rather than Running.
Same problem for me. I am no longer receiving any notification mails after submitting images to processing queue. Is there a way to check the status of a job on synapse, in the absence of notification emails providing links to the log files? Thanks Prasad
> Could you please take a look at this issue? It takes more than 12 hours to kill a running job that's supposed to run for 2 seconds(just checking file names in directories) and it seems like the job doesn't run at all - I don't get any logs. @brucehoff Bruce, can you have a look at this? Thanks!
Hi, I am facing similar issues. It started with a submit including a preprocessing stage. Only a link to the log-file of the second-container was sent via e-mail. It got worse, with the last submission I had running. It randomly stopped updating the log-file, way before reaching the 1mb limit. The wiki showed, that the job was still running. I cancelled it now, after a few days without log-file updates. By now it is quite impossible to work with synapse. I do not get any notifications of synapse whatsoever. Neither that a job started running, finished, or that log-files are available. This makes working with synapse impossible, and I am hoping for a quick fix. Best, David
@tschaffter Could you please take a look at this issue? It takes more than 12 hours to kill a running job that's supposed to run for 2 seconds(just checking file names in directories) and it seems like the job doesn't run at all - I don't get any logs.

Not getting any notification emails page is loading…