Hi. I have a long question. Please be patient :)   We run a trivial task (just an `ls`) which was submitted ~17:05 according with the docker creation time --we submitted a couple minutes after. The queue shows that the task was submitted at 20:10. There's a ~3h difference. - What does the `SUBMITTED.ON` time means?   Second, the status is `Running` but we haven't got a notification email. As you can see, it has stay many hours in the `Running` state. If it means it has been actually running (which will be surprising since it's an `ls` command), and we cannot see it, I worry it would be difficult to know on time if some model should be stopped early --for not wasting computational resources. - What does the `Running` status means?   Finally: - What's the time difference between actual program start and the first log? - And, what's the time difference between logs updates?   Thank you. Francisco. EDIT: now I got an email saying the job is finished, but the running notification never arrived. Neither the logs.

Created by Francisco Gutiérrez fgutierr
> What does the SUBMITTED.ON time means? This is the time you chose "Submit to Challenge" in the web portal. It's shown as UTC so the time you submitted in your own time zone may have been different. > the status is Running but we haven't got a notification email. This is a bug in our display. Before your model starts running we show "Running" when we should show "Pending". We are addressing this. > What does the Running status means? Currently you see Running when your submission is Pending or Running. After we fix the aforementioned bug in the display, Running will mean that a server is running your preprocessing and/or training containers. > What's the time difference between actual program start and the first log? It should be appx. 15 minutes. That is, we upload every 15 minutes. Be advised, we do not upload log files greater than 1MB so if you write 1M+1 bytes in 14 minutes we will never upload any log file. > And, what's the time difference between logs updates? Appx 15 minutes. > now I got an email saying the job is finished, but the running notification never arrived. Neither the logs. If you could provide the submission ID we can investigate further.

About times and queue statuses page is loading…