I just received an email this morning saying that my submission failed before completion due to a duplicate entry exception as follows: ``` org.springframework.dao.DuplicateKeyException: PreparedStatementCallback; SQL [INSERT INTO MULTIPART_UPLOAD(`ID`, `REQUEST_HASH`, `ETAG`, `REQUEST_BLOB`, `STARTED_BY`, `STARTED_ON`, `UPDATED_ON`, `FILE_HANDLE_ID`, `STATE`, `UPLOAD_TOKEN`, `S3_BUCKET`, `S3_KEY`, `NUMBER_OF_PARTS`) VALUES (?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?)]; ``` Any idea what this is related to? I submitted the exact same job as before with only one small parameter change and before it run completely. Could it be that this time I sent it as an individual, while my previous submissions where part of a team? Isn't it true that in the open phase we can submit as individuals and as teams back and forth?

Created by Vasilis Syrgkanis bsyrganis
Vasilis: You didn't do anything wrong. This is an error in the system. We are tracking the issue here: https://sagebionetworks.jira.com/browse/PLFM-4081 and will also make the system more robust should this recur. In the meantime you are welcome to submit again.

Submission failed due to duplicate entry? page is loading…