Hi, Our team was able to build the preprocessing image locally but when I try to upload it I get the following error Please login prior to push: Username (joao): joao WARNING: login credentials saved in /home/joao/.dockercfg. Login Succeeded The push refers to a repository [docker.synapse.org/syn7292283/preprocessing] (len: 1) fc8d63e77bb6: Image push failed FATA[0015] Error pushing to registry: Authentication is required. Thanks!

Created by Sijia Wang wangsijia1990
@fustbariclation: You say: > It failed, again, with an authentication error, just after that. I've > attached the screenshot. My ID is: syn4224222 This may be a bit subtle: You are to name your docker image using a project that you **own**, e.g.. if the name is ``` docker.synapse.org/synXXXXXXX/dm-python-synXXXXXXX ``` Then "synXXXXXXX" is not the ID of the Digital Mammography project (syn4224222), but rather the ID of a project that you created, following the guide: http://docs.synapse.org/articles/getting_started.html#project-and-data-management-on-synapse The idea is that your project is your workspace, where you can put files, repositories, (wiki-based) write-ups. You can collaborate there with your team (if there are several of you working together).
- A response of "503 Service Unavailable" is temporary. Please just try again. - Please check that you are a certified user. - Please ensure you have Edit or Administrative access to synXXXXX when pushing docker.synapse.org/synXXXXX/my-repo We will update the FAQ accordingly.   @fustbariclation: If this does not resolve your problem, please respond, including the Synapse ID of the project to which you are trying to push, and we will investigate.
I seem to have the same problem - so I'll ask here, rather than start a new thread on the same thing. I've managed to build everything, so the link, the github repository, and the account registration must be in reasonably good shape. I've just tried again, after upgrading my OS/X machine to 10.12 - which will have reset pretty well everything. The symptoms are different, so I'm updating this. Now I get: ``` $ docker login docker.synapse.org Username (username): username Password: Login Succeeded $ docker push docker.synapse.org/synXXXXXXX/dm-python-synXXXXXXX The push refers to a repository [docker.synapse.org/synXXXXXXX/dm-python-synXXXXXXX] 95811254fc68: Preparing 28d53184ca1e: Preparing 8daead1f3db1: Preparing 04b5970bfb78: Preparing 9cfa8c37604d: Preparing 2547ae2c00b6: Waiting 261ea17b2834: Waiting 57f33dbce7cc: Waiting e8d2c2366b3e: Waiting ec96d31f8eaf: Waiting e3ac10d00c60: Waiting 2c2153fbd032: Waiting d9a069c1d0fc: Waiting a5eb0fc1decb: Waiting b2ac5371e0f2: Waiting 142a601d9793: Waiting unauthorized: authentication required $ ``` I was puzzled before, because my login and authentication weren't working. I'm more puzzled now because even after the authentication has worked, and I'm logged in, I get the 'unauthorized' error. I hope, perhaps, this helps diagnose what I'm doing wrong. I have replaced my Synapse ID with XXXXX just in case leaving the ID in causes somebody a problem in the future if the lines are just copied and pasted.
Sijia: You do NOT need to have your profile validated in order to push your docker image to Synapse. If the problem persists could you please copy/paste the command line session (omitting any passwords or other sensitive information, of course) to this thread?
Hi I am a certified user but my profile is not validated yet. Will this likely to be the reason?
Hi Bruce, Thanks for your quick reply. What I did was copy the id from the url (syn4224222) .. thinking it was tied to my account, but I now realise that was wrong! I'll read the manuals some more, I need to create a project first I think. Sorry for the confusion and thanks for the feedback! edit: It's working now
Thijs: An important question is whether you have the correct permissions to the project indicated by "syn". If you don't know how to answer this then please post the and I will check for you.
I have the same issue, I tried to push a docker (for the first time, so I can't tell if something changed or not), and I'm a certified user... > docker push docker.synapse.org/syn/SomeName The push refers to a repository [docker.synapse.org/syn/SomeName] 93f2..: Preparing 0149..: Preparing ... 337c...: Waiting ... 8a14...: Waiting unauthorized: authentication required > cat ~/.docker/config.json > { > "auths": { > "docker.synapse.org": { > "auth": "c...=" > } > } > }
Are you a Synapse Certified User?

Authentication error page is loading…