How do I locate the log file for a current job if I do not get a notification email with the location? Can a link be provided in the job table?

Created by Prasad Chodavarapu chprasad
Yesterday I submitted the training docker image. Today I tried submitting the preprocessing docker because I still hadn't heard anything, but now I have received an email that the training finished (withouy any details on where to find logs and results). I also got an email that my last submission failed (because I submitted the preprocessing image, which doesnt have the train.sh entry point). This is fair enough.
Kaj: It looks like you did not include an executable entry point ```/train.sh``` ${leaderboard?path=%2Fevaluation%2Fsubmission%2Fquery%3Fquery%3Dselect%2B%2A%2Bfrom%2Bevaluation%5F7213944%2Bwhere%2BuserId%253D%253D%25223343794%2522&paging=true&queryTableResults=true&showIfLoggedInOnly=false&pageSize=100&showRowNumber=false&jsonResultsKeyName=rows&columnConfig0=none%2CSubmission ID%2CobjectId%3B%2CNONE&columnConfig1=none%2C%2Cstatus%3B%2CNONE&columnConfig2=userid%2CSubmitter%2CuserId%3B%2CNONE&columnConfig3=epochdate%2C%2CcreatedOn%3B%2CNONE&columnConfig4=epochdate%2C%2CTRAINING%5FSTARTED%3B%2CNONE&columnConfig5=epochdate%2C%2CmodifiedOn%3B%2CNONE&columnConfig6=none%2C%2CrepositoryName%3B%2CNONE&columnConfig7=none%2C%2CFAILURE%5FREASON%3B%2CNONE&columnConfig8=none%2C%2CWORKER%5FID%3B%2CNONE&columnConfig9=synapseid%2C%2CentityId%3B%2CNONE&columnConfig10=synapseid%2C%2CSUBMISSION%5FFOLDER%3B%2CNONE&columnConfig11=none%2C%2Cname%3B%2CNONE&columnConfig12=synapseid%2C%2CMODEL%5FSTATE%5FENTITY%5FID%3B%2CNONE}
I received an email notification that the training phase has completed. I didn't get any info on where to find the log file and/or result from training. Submission from syn7338405
If your job generates a log, the link to the captured file will always be emailed to you. If this is not the case, please send the ID of the submission and we will investigate. If you have not received _any_ email messages from Synapse, kindly check your "spam" folder.

Locating log files in the absence of notification emails page is loading…