Could you help me get a new Token for PsychENCODE? When I clicked on "Request a Token", the button turns to "Your request for a Synapse Token has been sent" but I haven't received any new tokens. I made the same request for Common Mind last week and now would like to make the same request for PsychENCODE. My synapse id is sssykim2.

Created by Seyoung Kim sssykim2
Thanks for looking into it @Mette. I requested a new one yesterday afternoon, but have yet to received it. I have checked my junk folder.
@sxchen - Our record show that you requested a token in mid December and that it has expired (they last for 9 months). You should be able to request a new one here: https://www.synapse.org/#!Synapse:syn4921369/wiki/477467
Hi @Mette. I seem to be running into the same issue. Our group has access approved by NRGR, but my new token never arrived in my email. Can you generate a new token for me?
We generated a new PsychENCODE token. Let me know if you do not receive it
I still didn't get a token yet. I had the same experience with Common Mind -- the token never arrived in my email box, and the moderator ended up forwarding me an email with token. Could you please help?
Check spam - token came from dataAccess@synapse.org
Yes, I already changed the setting.
Please check your account settings to make sure that you can receive emails from Synapse.

getting a new token page is loading…