Hi Mette Peters, Our lab is about to leave Baylor College of Medicine and move to the University of California, Irvine. Can I transfer our approved data requests(the PsychENCODE Consortium and the CommonMind Consortium) to the new institution? Or I have to re-apply for access through UCI? Thanks for your help. Ya

Created by cuiya
Hi Mette, Here is the list of who has access under our BCM access approval for both PsychENCODE and CommonMind. Wei Li: surperweili@synapse.org (WL1@bcm.edu) Ya Cui: cuiya@synapse.org (yc8@bcm.edu) Please close our data download permission for PsychENCODE Consortium and the CommonMind Consortium from tomorrow. We will re-apply for the data access through UCI. Thank you so much for your kind help. Thanks, Ya
Thank you so much for your help and quick reply. Thanks, Ya
I will follow up with our NRGR contact directly and let you know
Hi Mette Peters, I have written an email to NIMH.genomics.resources@mail.nih.gov a few days ago, but I do not get any reply yet. Do you know how to close our data download permission(the PsychENCODE Consortium and the CommonMind Consortium)? We need to confirm that we have closed the access agreement with BCM before leaving Baylor College of Medicine. Thanks, Ya
Hi Mette Peters, Thank you so much for your help and quick reply. Thanks, Ya
I admittedly do not know since we do not handle the data access approvals. I assume that the approval is granted per institution, but suggest you reach out to NRGR. See contact information here: https://www.nimhgenetics.org/help/overview

Transfer or re-apply page is loading…