Hello, I received approval in October 2019 from NIMH (after submitting tokens, cover letter, biosketch, etc.) to download the following datasets from synapse: Alzheimer's Distribution 3.0 CommonMind Data Distribution 1.0 Controls Distribution 8.0 Depression Distribution 7.0 PsychENCODE Consortium Dist. 1.0 Autism Distribution 14.0 Bipolar Disorder Distribution 12.0 Schizophrenia Distribution 20.0 After receiving access approval and agreeing to synapse terms and conditions, I am unable to acces these files. When I attempt to download this data (for example: https://www.synapse.org/#!Synapse:syn7062879) I get a message saying that I have unmet conditions and I have to receive approval from NIMH, which I have already done. The synapse portal also shows that my token request has been sent but does not say that I have been granted access. I have emailed NIMH multiple times, and they stated that they are contacting synapse to fix the error with the unmet conditions. However, I have not received any follow-up emails from them and am still unable to download the data. I am unsure about who to contact about access. Can you please help with the issue? Thank you!

Created by Grace Xiao gracexiao99
After emailing NRGR, they stated that they approved us on November 14th and sent our tokens to synapse. As we could not download the data, they have resubmitted our tokens. Is there a way that you can validate that synapse has received our tokens for approval from NRGR? Is there any further action we have to take with the tokens after receiving approval from NRGR? Thank you!
We are not showing you as having been approved for access (neither PsychENCODE nor CommonMind). Please contact NRGR: https://www.nimhgenetics.org/help/overview. They may have to resend the tokens
I have accepted the additional statement, so the condition has been met and I see a green icon saying "Terms of Use Accepted". The only unmet condition is access to the data from NIMH, which I have already been approved for. I see the following statement when I try to view the unmet conditions for the file I have listed above: "To access data from the PsychENCODE Consortium human studies please submit a data access application to the NIMH Repository and Genomics Resources as described on the Access Instructions page" Thank you for your reply.
There is an additional acknowledge statement (click-wrap) that needs to be agreed to. Click on the button next to 'controlled-use' and see if all conditions have been met (you only have to do this once)

Unmet conditions when downloading data after approval page is loading…