@Mette Dear Mette, My PI (prof. Emmanouil Dermitzakis; emmanouil.dermitzakis@unige.ch) would like to request a new PsychENCODE token that we would like to add to the data access request documents. We obtained these in September, however, the previous one is lost. And I have another question on BrainGVEX data. I wanted to double check whether ATACseq and RNAseq data are available via syn4590909 and genotype data via syn8466658? The latter also lists RNAseq data. I wanted to specify whether these two RNAseq datasets are the same just listed under different studies or are these processed or obtained differently? And whether there are any overview tables on the counts for how many SCZ cases and controls ATACseq and RNAseq in BrainGVEX are available. Based on the metadata, I see that approximately 280 individuals have ATACseq data. Does the latter also include the 113 SCZ controls as given in the figure here: https://www.synapse.org/#!Synapse:syn4590909. The table also provides that ATACseq is done on neuronal and nonneuronal nuclei. Are both of these dataset available for all 280 individuals? I would gladly dig a bit deeper myself, however as of now I could not find any specific counts. Thank you so much and kind regards, Maris

Created by marisalver

new PsychENCODE tokens page is loading…