Hi, I've been trying to crossmatch individual IDs between the genotype and clinical metadata files. There are some Individual ID's (eg. Br1514 and Br1513) that are present in the genotyping file but not in the clinical metadata. I've also looked at the data map file and they don't seem to appear there either. Would you be able to advise me as to why this is happening? Thanks.

Created by Rebecca Mahoney mahoneyr
The clinical metadata file is syn22416884 and the genotype metadata is syn22416900. The genotype files that I used were found in the folder syn9947370. Thanks again for all the help!
What is the synapse ID to the genotyping metadata file (the format would be syn###)? You might be working with data outside of the Capstone Collection. In that case, the mapping file might not be as relevant.
Hi @kelsey, I have looked at that file but I found genotyping ID's that are present in the genotyping metadata but not in that Data Map file that you mentioned and I was wondering why this was? Thanks for all your help.
Hi @mahoneyr, We posted a file, Phase I Capstone Collection Data Map, in syn21978133 containing the individual id to genotype id mappings. Please let us know if you run into additional issues.

Genotype and Metadata ID Crossmatch page is loading…