Hello,Why can't I access data with python code now? My code: syn = synapseclient.Synapse() syn.login(authToken=) Error reported as follows: Exception has occurred: SSLError HTTPSConnectionPool(host='repo-prod.prod.sagebase.org', port=443): Max retries exceeded with url: /repo/v1 (Caused by SSLError(SSLEOFError(8, 'EOF occurred in violation of protocol (_ssl.c:1129)'))) ssl.SSLEOFError: EOF occurred in violation of protocol (_ssl.c:1129) During handling of the above exception, another exception occurred: urllib3.exceptions.MaxRetryError: HTTPSConnectionPool(host='repo-prod.prod.sagebase.org', port=443): Max retries exceeded with url: /repo/v1 (Caused by SSLError(SSLEOFError(8, 'EOF occurred in violation of protocol (_ssl.c:1129)'))) During handling of the above exception, another exception occurred: File "E:\mPower-code\process_data\download", line 22, in syn = synapseclient.Synapse() requests.exceptions.SSLError: HTTPSConnectionPool(host='repo-prod.prod.sagebase.org', port=443): Max retries exceeded with url: /repo/v1 (Caused by SSLError(SSLEOFError(8, 'EOF occurred in violation of protocol (_ssl.c:1129)')))

Created by Xiaoyue Wang xiaoyuewang

Why can't I access data with python code now page is loading…