Hello, I would like to classify voice recordings based on whether they come from a participant with Parkinson's disease or a control participant. I have looked into the Demographics file for disease status but have not been able to locate this information. Can anyone point me in the right direction for finding the participant status (Parkinson's or control)? If this information is located in another file or module, could you kindly indicate where I should look? Any help would be appreciated. Thank you! Best,

Created by ?Atefeh Irani irania
Hi Irania: The information you are looking for is in the demographics table (syn5511429). The question you are interested in is: **Have you been diagnosed by a medical professional with Parkinson disease?** which is stored under the column `professional-diagnosis` where true means that they answered yes to the question. There will be a small number of individuals who answered no but also indicate that they take PD medication or have a diagnosis year. It is unclear what their status is and I suggest you exclude them from further analsysis. /Larsson

Locating Participant Status in the Dataset page is loading…