Syn-ISS Participants, We are delighted to enter this last stage of the challenge. Please check out the instructions published on the GitHub repository on [how to prepare your writeups](https://github.com/SurgicalScience/syn-iss-2023) to complete your submissions and participation in the challenge. Please click on the `Writeup Submission Instructions` link within the `ReadMe` for the repository. The submission deadline for the writeup files is going to be 1 week from now: **September 19, 2023 (3 pm Pacific Time)**. We are working hard to evaluate your Docker submissions. Please keep an eye out for emails from the Syn-ISS organizing team in case we run into issues running your Docker image. Please do reach out to us on this discussion forum or email us at EndoVis-DS@surgicalscience.com with any questions or comments. Sincerely, Syn-ISS Organizing Team!

Created by Anand Malpani anand_sus
Hello participants! This is a courtesy reminder that writeup files are due by: September 19, 2023 (3 pm Pacific Time). NOTE: If you do not submit before the deadline, your entry will be considered invalid. Please let us know if you need any assistance. Sincerely, Syn-ISS Organizing Team
Hello, I have an issue to submit the write file. During submission, I did not see any Syn-ISS Writeup PDF Submission button ? Please can you suggest what I need to do to submit the paper? Thanks

Writeup submission instructions released! page is loading…