Hi, Do you plan to make any changes to BraTS 2021 dataset, or can we download and use the BraTS 2021 dataset on previously available links (if they are working)? Thanks

Created by Numan Saeed MedAI
????????????BraTS2023??????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Hello! Can we use the validation set to train the model? Or can we only use the training set?
I had done that earlier and did it again now
Hi @Sovesh , I do not yet see you on the @BraTS2023DataAccessTeam - when filling out the Google form, please ensure that you: 1) are registered for BraTS 2023 prior to submitting the form; 2) have entered the username correctly (in this case: `Sovesh`); and 3) have added a valid email to your Synapse account Some email providers may also mark the team invite email as spam, so we also recommend checking your Spam folder as well. Let me know if you are still experiencing any issues with gaining access!
I am unable to download the dataset. Please help already registered.
Hi, The challenge website training dataset is already up for 5 sub-challenges.
Still no update yet?
Same here. No updates on Dataset yet. Hopefully, we will hear about it soon.
Hi, I have registered for the dataset this year, but still didn't receive any email from the organizer. According to the website it should be release by 15th of May ? Thanks
Hi @MedAI, There are some minor changes in the dataset. We expect to share new dataset with participants by end of this week.

Dataset page is loading…