I am having trouble submitting validation data because it says that Submitter is not registered for the challenge. Could you please let me know why this is happening? Is it because the submission time has not started yet? If so, could you please let me know when the validation submission time will start?

Created by ?? ?? xiaomingaaa
@ShadowTwin41 , The [Submission Dashboard](https://www.synapse.org/#!Synapse:syn51156910/wiki/622345) would be your best bet for tracking submissions. That being said, because submissions from other teams also encountered your issue and need to be re-run, yours may still be in-queue for evaluation. If you notice any submissions that are still in "RECEIVED" status by tomorrow, please let us know!
@vchung , I haven't received any notification regarding the submissions you have reset. How can I check if they are running?
Thank you!
@ShadowTwin41 , Thank you again for notifying us of the issues. A fix has been pushed and the workflow should run as expected again. I have reset two of your submissions from today and they will run shortly.
@ShadowTwin41 , Thanks for letting us know! I will take look into the issue and will try to resolve it ASAP.
Hello! I'm having trouble today submitting to the BraTS 2023: Segmentation - Adult Glioma. It says " Your submission (id: 9737900) is invalid, below are the invalid reasons: Sincerely, Challenge Administrator ". Is it a problem at my side? Or someone else is having the same trouble? I was able to submit before, and I didn't change much the folder. The names are correct and visually the predictions are ok. Thanks for your time!
@xiaomingaaa , Apologies for the confusion - the error you received was in response to submitting to a queue you are not registered for. For BraTS 2023, you are registered to submit to the following queue names: * BraTS 2023: Segmentation - Adult Glioma * BraTS 2023: Segmentation - BraTS-Africa * BraTS 2023: Segmentation - Meningioma * BraTS 2023: Segmentation - Brain Metastases * BraTS 2023: Segmentation - Pediatric Tumors * BraTS 2023: Synthesis (Global) - Missing MRI * BraTS 2023: Synthesis (Local) - Inpainting * BraTS 2023: Evaluating Augmentations for BraTS At this time, the segmentations and global synthesis queues are not yet open. You can, however, submit to **BraTS 2023: Synthesis (Local) - Inpainting** and **BraTS 2023: Evaluating Augmentations for BraTS** if you are planning to participate in those tasks. Hope this helps!

Validation dataset result submission page is loading…