I am getting this error despite logging-in before running the command. Synapse username (leave blank if using an auth token): aneeshashmi Password, api key, or auth token for user aneeshashmi: Welcome, aneeshashmi! Logged in as: aneeshashmi (3474579) (medperf-env) aneeshashmi@BioMedIA-A5000:/share/sda/aneeshashmi/pediatrics/mlcube$ medperf test run --demo_dataset_url synapse:syn52276402 --demo_dataset_hash "16526543134396b0c8fd0f0428be7c96f2142a66" -p /share/sda/aneeshashmi/pediatrics/dummy_data/prep_segmentation -m . -e /share/sda/aneeshashmi/pediatrics/dummy_data/eval_segmentation --offline --no-cache MedPerf 0.1.0 Retrieving Model cube > Model cube download complete Retrieving Evaluator cube > Evaluator cube download complete ? There was an attempt to download resources from the Synapse platform, but couldn't find Synapse credentials. Did you run 'medperf auth synapse_login' before?.

Created by Anees Hashmi aneeshashmi
@aneeshashmi Please check this: https://www.synapse.org/#!Synapse:syn51156910/discussion/threadId=10452&replyId=30673 You can pass `docker run` arguments in `mlcube.yaml`'s `docker.gpu_args` field (like `--gpus`).
Thank you so much @nic-vicorob and @hasank I am now getting RuntimeError: Found no NVIDIA driver on your system. Please check that you have an NVIDIA GPU when testing on the demo dataset. Plus there is no option to pass --gpus arg to medperf test run.
@aneeshashmi was your issue solved?
I solved this issue by running ``` synapse config ``` before logging into Synapse in medperf

There was an attempt to download resources from the Synapse platform, but couldn't find Synapse credentials. page is loading…