Hi All, Does anyone have a work around for creating the MLCube submission on a Windows system? I see that @hasank noted it does not work [here](https://www.synapse.org/#!Synapse:syn51156910/discussion/threadId=10387&replyId=30582). @msadi002 did your team eventually find an alternative? We have been trying to implement this via google colab but end up with docker related errors which are likely because Google Colab does not natively support Docker (i.e., you can run Docker in Google Colab with limited functionality) Any tips would be greatly appreciated! Edited: tagging teams with known similar issue: @BraTS2023SPARKSimbaWarriors @BraTS2023SPARKGBEWAA @BraTS2023SPARKBTSKifaru @BraTS2023SPARKGladiators @BraTS2023SPARKWakanda @BraTSSPARKNinjAI

Created by Alyssa Amod amodar7
Thank you very much for assisting us with this @hasank @vchung Teams have been making progress on their different set ups, and having a windows option has helped. I will remind everyone to post bugs here for running on Windows and to look at other threads for more common issues already resolved!
For people who faced GPU issues when using linux virtual machine or MAC, please ensure that you have `--gpus=all` configured in `mlcube.yaml`'s docker section: ```yaml platform: accelerator_count: 1 docker: # Image name image: mlcommons/mock-model-brats:0.0.0 # Docker build context relative to $MLCUBE_ROOT. Default is `build`. build_context: "../project" # Docker file name within docker build context, default is `Dockerfile`. build_file: "Dockerfile" gpu_args: --gpus=all ``` Let us know if this resolved that specific issue
Hi All, Please use the following alternative **in case you really don't have access to linux**, and you are not able to run a linux VM machine. Download MedPerf from this fork and branch: `git clone --branch windows-support https://github.com/aristizabal95/medperf-2.git` Then try to follow the tutorials/guides. We are working on testing this; we are not sure if it is bug-free. Please report here any problems faced.

MLCube Windows Work-around page is loading…