When I run docker push docker.synapse.org//:, the system says that denied: request access to the resource is denied. But I can be sure that I am a Certified User. In my profile, the account type is Certified, and synID is my project id. So I want to know how to solve this problem. Any tips would be greatly appreciated!

Created by zhirui fang zhiruifang
@vchung Thanks! I already solve this problem.
@vchung Thanks! that seemed to have solved it.
@zhiruifang , Hm, to best help you debug, can you copy-paste the commands you ran? --- @abhijeetparida , It looks like you are not part of the BraTS 2023 Data Access team. Before you can gain access to any of the challenge data, you must fill out the [data access form](https://forms.gle/7cE3Es533usJ4iJq7) and accept the team invite.
@vchung I did the docker login and pushed my docker too to the synapse docker repo. I run the test locally ```bash medperf test run --demo_dataset_url synapse:syn52276402 --demo_dataset_hash "16526543134396b0c8fd0f0428be7c96f2142a66" -p /home/abhijeet/Code/BraTS2023-inferCode/test_mlcubes/prep_segmentation -m /home/abhijeet/Code/BraTS2023-inferCode/cnmc_brats23/mlcube -e /home/abhijeet/Code/BraTS2023-inferCode/test_mlcubes/eval_segmentation --offline --no-cache ``` I get ```bash MedPerf 0.1.0 Retrieving Model cube > Model cube download complete Retrieving Evaluator cube > Evaluator cube download complete [WARNING] !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WARNING: You have READ permission on this file entity but not DOWNLOAD permission. The file has NOT been downloaded. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ? There was a problem retrieving a file from Synapse. ``` Is this related to the error or I am missing out out on something?
Before doing the push,I already do this step, and my system shows that Configure a credential helper to remove this warning. See https://docs.docker.com/engine/reference/commandline/login/#credentials-store Login Succeeded
Hi @zhiruifang! Thank you for sharing your steps. Before doing the push, did you also log into the Synapse docker registry first? ```sh docker login docker.synapse.org ``` Let us know!

MLCube Docker Image page is loading…