During local testing, the ml cube test gives me the output - ```bash > Model execution complete ? Done! ``` and also the submission email says that the code is accepted. ``` Thank you for participating in this year's BraTS 2023 Challenge! Your MLCube submission (ID: 9739810) has been accepted! ? Starting next week on Aug. 22nd, we will begin running the submitted MLCubes against the unseen testing data. Results will be announced at a later time. Please note that we did NOT run a compatibility test of your MLCube, so your submission may be at risk to failing next week. If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to locally test your MLCube's compatibility [synapse.org] against the sample benchmarks to catch possible errors. You may submit again if needed. Sincerely, BraTS 2023 Organizers ``` I wanted to know what is the likelihood of failure after these 2 steps are cleared(I hoping none). What would be the further steps if it failed due to an infrastructure error during test phase?

Created by Abhijeet Parida abhijeetparida
@abhijeetparida, Great question. If an error arises, we will reach out via email.

Chances of Failure during Real testing Phase page is loading…