Hi, I am a spanish PhD Student and I would like to access to the BraTS 2023 Dataset for my research on medical imaging. However, I have tried following the instructions on synapse and it has been impossible for me since the brats2023 synapse groups doesn't accept any more members yet. żDoes anyone know how I could get access to this Dataset? Thanks in advance.

Created by Cecilia Diana Albelda silh0uette00
@vchung , received the invitation email. Thank you so much
@sol_sofi1 , Thank you for reaching out! I just checked the request logs and an invite has been sent to the email registered to your Synapse account. Let me know if you are still experiencing issues gaining access.
Hello, I am a graduate student and I would like to access the BraTS 2023 Dataset for my research. However, I have tried to access the dataset based on the instructions on Synapse but I didn't get any email invitation so far. Additionally, brats2023 synapse groups don't accept any more members yet. So how could I access the dataset? Thanks in advance.
Hi @yanzhi, Sorry, I did not understant your question. Could you please elaborate?
@yanzhi , I will defer your question over to @ujjwalbaid , one of the BraTS challenge organizers.
Hello @vchung , I would like to ask why there is no file on the TCGA and BraTS name mapping in the validation set in the BraTS2023 adult glioma dataset? Then, is the name mapping file of BraTS2023 the same in terms of mapping quantity as the name mapping file of BraTS2020? Looking forward to your reply. Sincerely, Yanzhi
@Ayoub_bzr , I still see you as part of the Data Access team, so you still have access to the data. That being said, the Python client did release a new version recently so the error may be from that. Can you share the error message? Alternatively, you can download the training data using the Synapse web client as well.
Hello @vchung I was accessing both training and validation (Adult Glioma) datasets via the synapse API. but now i can't access the training dataset ! do you have any suggestions ? Thank you.
Hi @silh0uette00 , Before you can access and download the data, you must first complete a [BraTS Data Access form](https://forms.gle/7cE3Es533usJ4iJq7), as noted in the [Participation Overview](https://www.synapse.org/#!Synapse:syn51156910/wiki/622347) page (under "Access the Data"). After you submit the form, you will receive an email invitation from Synapse to join the **BraTS 2023 Data Access Team** , whereupon joining it will immediately grant you access to the data. Let me know if you have any questions.

Brats 2023 Data Access page is loading…