Dear @BraTS2023Participants , We are happy to announce that starting today, Nov. 14th, we will begin accepting and evaluating segmentation files again for the [Adult Glioma challenge](https://www.synapse.org/#!Synapse:syn51156910/wiki/622351). If you have segmentation files you would like to evaluate, please submit them as a single tarfile or zipped archive to the **BraTS 2023: Segmentation - Adult Glioma** evaluation queue. Similar to before, you and your team will have a submission limit of 2 scored submissions a day, where the daily submission limit will reset every day at 00:00:00 UTC. If you have any questions, please reply to this thread. --- Lead GLI organizer: @ujjwalbaid

Created by Verena Chung vchung
The folders ending with -001 are additional pre-op baseline scans of same patient.
Hello, I have a question. Is the Adult Glioma data about the pre-treatment or post-treatment patient? Or because there are the same patients with folders ending in -000 and 001? First of all, Thanks.
Hi @nwoebs, Apologies, we never compiled information about exact time interval between two baseline scans.
Hello @ujjwalbaid, to clarify your comment stating that "[...] the endings with -001 are additional baseline scans". 1. Can you you confirm if these are follow-up scans (taken after the -000 scans)? 2. Is there a none-negligible time interval (e.g. >1 day) between them? 3. if so, is the size of the time interval available? Thanks in advance :) Sincerely Niklas
@Samvaidan - The evaluation ID is 9615339. @silh0uette00 - The leaderboard is available [here](https://www.synapse.org/#!Synapse:syn51156910/wiki/622971).
Hello, how can I find the updated leaderboard? Is it possible to watch it if I haven't submitted my predictions yet? Thanks in advance!
@ujjwalbaid0408 @vchung Where can I get the evaluation Id for this queue?
Hi @roberto62, You can use all the data provided in the training cohort to develop/train your method/model. The folders ending with -001 are additional baseline scans.
Hello, I've downloaded the Adult Glioma dataset BraTS-GLI. Please could you help me to sort out some doubts? I would like to know if this is the same dataset of the 2021 challenge and if the submission is still available in order to have the results of the evaluation on the validation set. I've noticed that for some MRIs there are two folders, one ending with -000 and the other with -001. The latter occupies more space on disk. What are the files to consider for training/evaluating the models? The ones ending with -000 or -001? Thank you in advance :) Kind regards
@shakil_1703007 , Yes, you may submit your segmentation files for evaluation. Please note that only the Adult Glioma submission queue is available at this time.
@vchung Hey can I submit the files now? For validation scores?
@badhandas , From the **Files** tab, click on the file you wish to submit. Once you navigate to the file, click on the **File Tools** button in the upper-right corner > **Submit File to Challenge**. Hope this helps!
Hello, I am not able to see the submission option beside downloading options in my files tab. Could you please look into it.

? Segmentation: Adult Glioma evaluation queue now available page is loading…