Hi Everyone, My name is Danish Ali. I am a PhD student at UWA. I started my research on Brain Tumor segmentation. I have few queries about the Brats dataset. Can you please clear some of my queries mentioned below? 1. I am confused about the different version of Brats dataset like Brats 2017-2023. Kindly let me know either in each new challenge all dataset is different from the previous challenge. I mean Brats 2023 is completely different from Brats 2021 and Brats 2021 is completely different from the Brats 2020/2019 and so on or there is something else like each new challenge contains all dataset from the previous challenges and some new dataset is also included in the new challenge. 2. The second thing is that how to access to the Brats 2021. Either Brats2021 GT images for validation dataset is available right now or not similarly Brats2021 test data with GT labels is also available to researchers or not as challenge is over and I am curious either complete dataset of 2021 is open for researcher or not? 3. What is the orientation of the Brats dataset. Like either all of the MRI brain images are captures in the same plain like all images in (Axial or Sagital or Coronol plan) or images in the dataset in the different plain? Regards, Danish Ali

Created by Danish Ali Danish_ali
Hi, 1. You can download the mapping file between the subjects from BraTS 2023 back till BraTS 2018 from Synapse. 2. Validation GT, Testing Data and GT was and will never be shared by participants. 3. Originally the data was acquired in Axial, SAG or coronal planes by hospitals/institutions. The data was pre-processed to have all scans in axial plane.

Brats Dataset Queries page is loading…