Hi I was just following the participation guide and the data folders for task 1 and task 2 appear to be empty, if I go into either folder, I can see a green unlocked sign after the text "Access" , underneath that it shows this line "? Empty". Thanks Zhixiu

Created by zhixiu lu luzhixiu
My folders for these tasks are also empty (green unlocked sign but "Empty"). I'm also confused by the Timeline graphic - the Leaderboard deadline which is only one week from now? Is this being extended as the data isn't available?
Hello, I wanted to double check if the data for Tasks 1 and 2 are still unavailable. My folders for these tasks are still empty (like someone described previously: a green unlocked sign after the text "Access" and a line "? Empty" ). When should we expect the data to be published?
@GxG Data availability is dependent on the Task/Challenge Question. Task 3 has a separate process related to accessing the data which includes a data use agreement. We are currently working on making the data available for Tasks 1 & 2 and will make an announcement in the Discussion board once the data is available. Thank you for your patience. Best, Maria
Hi, When the data should be available?
Got it, thanks!
Hi @luzhixiu We are working on making the data available and will make an announcement when the data becomes available. Thank you for your patience. Best, Maria

Data folders appear to be empty page is loading…