Hi all, Could I check when the data for Task 3 will become available? Will this be as soon as the data agreement is in place for a given individual or at the end of June when the final round begins? Thank you, Tatjana

Created by Tatjana Marks TatjanaMarks
Hi @mdsage1, we submitted a request for data access for Task 3 a while ago but haven't heard anything further. Will you be sending a DPA for us to sign or did I miss something?
Hi @TatjanaMarks You're welcome! We will be providing an official Task 3 submission deadline soon! We understand that gaining access to the data is a process and would like to ensure Participants have adequate time to gain access to the data and develop their submission. Best, Maria
Hi Maria, Thanks so much for your quick answer! Can I additionally check when the results for Task 3 need to be submitted by? Is this the 29th June or the 31st of July? Thank you, Tatjana
Hi @TatjanaMarks You will be granted access to the data once your data agreement is in place. Each member of Participant Teams will need to complete the data agreement in order for the team to access the data. -Maria

Data availability Task 3 page is loading…