We are delighted to announce that we are organizing CrossMoDA challenge for the third consecutive time, introducing an extended segmentation of Vestibular Schwannoma. This time we introduce heterogeneous data to make it more challenging! The training and validation datasets will be released tomorrow (15th of April). The validation phase starts on 27th of April. Hope you will enjoy the CrossMoDA challenge this year! Best of Luck! *Please use this Discussion forum to direct us your questions. Otherwise, you can reach me out via navodini.wijethilake@kcl.ac.uk.*

Created by Navodini Wijethilake Navodini
hi, My apologies. Please can you retry now? Let me know if there's an issue.
Hi, how can I download the datasets,? An error occurred (This team has been closed to new membership requests.) when I try to register for the challenge to access the data in step03.
The datasets were released on 15th of April. Please do fill the form and request for training and validation data. You will be given access to the data afterwards. Don't forget to give your correct **Synapse username**, when filling the data request form.

Welcome to CrossMoDA 2023 edition! page is loading…