Hello, I'm having trouble downloading resources from the UKB-PPP project, even though the access lock icon appears to be green. The error is: ``` [WARNING] !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WARNING: You have READ permission on this file entity but not DOWNLOAD permission. The file has NOT been downloaded. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ``` I'm using the R API with a new auth token. Is there a step I'm missing to get permission to download? Many thanks, Matt

Created by Matthew Brauer mbrauer
I have the same error. Could you please show me your code using synapser::synGetDownloadList()? And what do you mean by modifying auth key and download permissions? How should I do it?
Problem solved. Noting for others that they auth key needs modify as well as download permissions, and that `syncFromSynapse` might not actually be the best way to download the files. `synGetDownloadList` seems to work once you've added the resources to your cart.
To elaborate, I'm using the following call: ``` files <- synapserutils::syncFromSynapse('syn52364558', path=out_dir) ``` However, I've found that `synGet` does not return this error, so this may be a bug in the R API.

Download not allowed page is loading…