EDIT: Bulk download solved, the solution is in comment Thank you for uploading this dataset. I don't have experience with synapse and I have a problem with dowloading this dataset. I tried to download it in December without success, and now after recent changes I still have the same problem with bulk dowload (I can download the data from folders using browser manually) After installing packages and creating account token and saving it to `.env` file ``` %pip install --upgrade pysftp synapseclient python-dotenv ``` I am trying to use this code ``` import os from dotenv import load_dotenv import synapseclient load_dotenv() # This reads the environment variables inside .env SYNAPSE_TOKEN = os.getenv('SYNAPSE_TOKEN') syn = synapseclient.login(authToken=SYNAPSE_TOKEN) entity = syn.get('syn51549340') dl_list_file_entities = syn.get_download_list(downloadLocation = '/Volumes/T7/BrainLat') ``` to download the EEG files, but I am constantly getting this error ``` SynapseHTTPError: 403 Client Error: insufficient_scope. Request lacks scope(s) required by this service: modify ``` How I could bulk download data? I can use R or command line too.

Created by Daniel Borek danielborek
I found a solution, apparently the right command to bulk download in this case is ``` files = synapseutils.syncFromSynapse(syn, 'syn51549340' , path='/Volumes/T7/BrainLat') ``` ( as is described her https://help.synapse.org/docs/Downloading-Data-Programmatically.2003796248.html#DownloadingDataProgrammatically-RecursiveDownloading)

Python Synapse Client - Problem with download page is loading…