Good evening, we submitted a docker: the response to the submission says it is invalid. How do I know what to change to get a rating?

Created by Lorenzo de Trizio Lorenzo.deTrizio
Dear @vchung , Thanks for your help. We received a successful evaluation announcement as followed: ``` Submission 9748115 has been evaluated. Your score will be available after Challenge submissions are closed. Thank you for participating! ``` Yours, Tsai-Min
@chentsaimin , I wanted to quickly follow-up regarding your final submission. I can confirm that it was successfully run and evaluated after the fix was pushed, and you should've received an email with the same. Let me know if this wasn't the case.
@chentsaimin , Thank you for the notice. The error was due to an error in our infrastructure. I just pushed a minor fix and have re-ran your final submission.
Dear organizer, I have submitted my docker file (**9748115**) for the final round of task 1, which is exactly the same to our succeeded submission of leaderboard round (**9747885**). However, it failed in the final round evaluation. It doesn't make sense. Could you please help me check it? Sincerely yours, Tsai-Min
I have tried on local the docker, seems all is ok: the script python save into the output directory the file predictions.csv I need technical support for solve this: how I will contact? Thaks in advance Lorenzo
@vchung Hello, I received this error message: Expected 1 Docker container output file with base name 'predictions' in the output directory. Got 0, or a file incorrectly named. If multiple output files are generated, please zip them into a single file for processing'. The python script make a file predictions.csv into output folder but seems that somethings was wrong: what is the right procedure that permits to put the file into folder?
@Lorenzo.deTrizio , Sure thing - a link to your log files are provided in the "docker_logs_id" column of the [leaderboard table](syn57373526). You may need to scroll over to the right in order to see the column.
Hello @vchung , where I can find the log to see why the submission is invalid? Thanks in advanc
Hello, thanks for the reply: I tri both of your suggestions.
Hi @Lorenzo.deTrizio , Docker logs for your submissions are available in [this table here](https://www.synapse.org/Synapse:syn57373526/tables/). For convenience, below is the error received for your submission ID 9747969: ``` exec /usr/local/bin/python: exec format error ``` This can commonly occur when either: * you are trying to run the script as an executable but did not provide a shebang line in the script, e.g. `#!/usr/bin/env python` * the image was built on an ARM-based architecture (default for MacBook Pro with the M1 Pro chip), whereas our submission system uses the x86-64 cpu architecture. To build the image for x86, you can add `--platform linux/amd64` to your Dockerfile, e.g. ```text FROM --platform=linux/amd64 BASE_IMAGE:VERSION as build ``` Hope this helps!

Submission invalid page is loading…