Thanks for setting up this interesting challenge! I have two questions about the final data set that will be made available through GEO: Will it consist of beta-matrices or IDATs? Additionally, will information on your preprocessing methods for submission evaluation be shared? Appreciate your response!

Created by dafni
We have investigated this and it looks like the email were blocked by Synapse since they came from an external source. We are working with them to come up with a solution to get everyone access and should have clarity soon.
ok, thank you! I was registered before, now created also a team (and registered that), but still not have received an email.
You should have received an email with a team agreement to sign. Once you have done that you will be provided a token and link to access the data.
Many thanks for the reply! With pre-processing I was referring to the method of generating beta-value matrices from the IDATs: normalization, imputation etc. Furthermore, I was wondering when we get access do the data. Did the competition start? Preregistered a while ago, but have not received any information since the kickoff March 1 :) Thank you!
I believe both IDAT and the matrix will be available. Not sure what preprocessing you're asking about.

Data set preprocessing page is loading…