Hi, In the challenge timeline, it states that on August 16, 2024, registration closes, and short papers describing methods and preliminary results are due. Does this mean the deadline for submitting the short paper is August 16, or is it August 30, coinciding with the end of the validation process? Thank you.

Created by Hamideh Haghiri hamideh.h
The short paper submission does not need to include an analysis of the results just a description of methods. The paper can be revised after results have been analyzed after the testing phase.
Yes, the deadline extension is on Aug. 22, 2024.
Hi, Is deadline going to be extended?
Hi @admicr, We might extend the short paper submission deadline. The challenge organizer committees will discuss the issue and make an announcement.
Hello, By chance we checked on the timeline for the MIDI-B validation phase today and were a bit shocked to discover that the paper submission seems to have changed from the end of Aug to 16 Aug! I then looked and found the discussions on the forum containing the announcement and this thread - but I cannot find anywhere where I received a notification at the time. We had no idea of the change and won?t be able to get the submission ready for the 16th as there are some other critical projects in the way ? so can we get an extension on submitting the paper? Many thanks!
The short papers are due on Aug. 16, so the reviewers have time to review the papers. However, participants will have a chance to update their papers before submitting the final camera-ready version.

Clarification Needed on Short Paper Submission Deadline page is loading…